Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Thomas-Toni

Toni Thomas
Astrologer


404-423-9023


I’ve been a Professional Astrologer for over 30 years.  Astrology is my art, my career, and my passion.  The excitement when I first began is still with me today.  My first encounter with real Astrology was in 1975 when I cancelled a wedding and consulted with an Astrologer for the first time.  My soon-to-become dear friend, Pat Geisler, told me that ‘if I married at all, it would be later in life, that “I wouldn’t have any children’, and I  ‘may be an Astrologer one day”.  Well, I married at 56 for the first time; I don’t have any children; and, I am an Astrologer - a profession that pretty much chose me as I began to study Astrology with Pat in 1975.  The more I read, the more I realized I had to become an Astrologer myself. I needed to know more about Astrology and how it works. And, I needed to know why was it useful for us.  Now, over 30 years later, I know more about Astrology and human nature - with still so much to learn.

      So, as time went on and friends began to learn of my studies and I discovered that I could actually develop a business based on the curiosity and needs of those around me. My degrees and experience in teaching/consulting helped me tremendously in explaining to clients how the energetic pull of the Universe affects us on Earth.  I am able to very clearly explain how when and where patterns arise in your life to give you a clearer vision and a better understanding of the choices that are open to you.  The rich language of Astrology makes a cosmic connection that empowers you and rewards the rest of us as you fulfill more and more of your potential.

     My goal is to raise the quality and understanding of Astrology.  Astrology has become increasingly popular because it fulfills our need to know that we are part of the cosmos.  And, I take my role as an Astrologer very seriously as I use what I have learned to help people expand their awareness, offer them choices, and educate them on how to cooperate with the cosmos.


Right Click On Card To Save To Computer